inexorably adv : in an inexorable manner; "time marches on inexorably"
in an inexorable manner; relentlessly
- French: inexorablement
Inevitable derives from the Latin word vitare (to avoid) and the prefix in (meaning not or without). It refers to something that cannot be avoided.
- The Inevitable released "Squirrel Nut Zippers" in 1995.
- Da Inevitable was released by Koopsta Knicca.
- Inevitable is a song written by Shakira.
- Inevitable Alien Nation is the second album by Keoki.
- The Inevitable is an album by Cormega.
- The Inevitability of a Strange World was released in 2006 by Halifax.
- Mushroomhead released "Inevitable" in the album M3 in 1999.
- Anberlin released the song "Inevitable" in the album Cities in 2007
- xxxholic, Yuuko Ichihara : - "In This world there no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."
- The Matrix, Agent Smith (hearing the coming subway): - "Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability."
- The Matrix Revolutions, Neo: - "You were right Smith. You're always right. It was inevitable."
- John F Kennedy: - "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
- Isaac Asimov: - "It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant."
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines T-500 : - "Judgement day is inevitable."